Old September 9th 05, 01:32 AM
duke

Default zenith trans-oceanic 600

I was just made the recipient of a B600, with the 6A41 chassis. It's
in great shape, and as it was a gift from dear friends, you can imagine
my joy. I want to fire it up, but I don't want to burn out anything.
Any tips for first juice? I don't have any special equipment beyond a
multimeter. Also, it appears that either there is some odd factory
option (I doubt) or a mod made to add an additional speaker. Has a
jack that is mounted to the side and a pot inside the box. It was
nicely done if aftermarket, but does anyone know if this could be an
original option? Thanks for the help.
duke