Old September 9th 05, 04:00 AM
m II

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 02:25:17 +0000, Honus wrote:

"m II" wrote in message

Cuhulin lied about never cheating the store. ..but we knew that.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r....bay.webtv.net

Ah, there it is. Hmmm...I thought it was a Goodwill store in which he pulled
off this particular larceny. I've since busted his chops several times for
defrauding a charity, and the people helped by that charity. I can see by
his original post, though, that he was merely stealing from "a junk store",
and so I was mistaken when I accused him in the manner described. cuhulin, I
apologize for the false accusation.

Now, if he'd just tell us how he degaussed that TV afterwards.

I thought he changed the name to avoid looking like a total reprobate. He
never made a correction of the statement in multiple episodes of
harangue, but did claim it was only FIVE dollars in another post.

...what a tangled web we weave..

mike