Old September 9th 05, 07:26 AM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Reinstalling line Markie cut to avoid answering:

QUOTE:

After all you claim to be an expert on Mental heath so you KNOW that
fact

W H E R E, Markie, have I E V E R claimed to be an "expert" on
ANYthing...?!?!

recanting you clims huh maybe the experence did some good. wther that
was just watching CNN/Fox or making the trips you claim can't be told

W H E R E, Markie, did I say that any of the EMS trips couldn't be
told? When I have more than 10 minutes at a time I will be glad to
tell about them.

learn english

Unlike you, I can both speak it and understand it perfectly well.

YOU stated (and "cut" to avoid embarrassment) that I CLAIMED to be
an "expert".

I asked YOU where you believe I ever made the claim of being
expert at ANYthing.

Your "response" is to suggest I "learn english".

Now...where is the answer to the question "Where have I claimed to
be an "expert" on anything, Markie?

it what can't be told is wether you made the trips or
not, that that I can't tell wether you made tthe trip or just saw the
sences on CNN fox

"the" "scenes" "Fox"

It still does not answer the question...WHERE did you get that I
claimed to be an "expert"...!?!?

cut the tangential rant

The only thing "tangential" here is your trying to put words in
other peoples posts, Markie.

Just one more thing that you're a failure at.

Steve, K4YZ