Old September 9th 05, 07:32 AM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

I'm even going to invite you to
continue this period of goodwill and grace by continuing by being a
bigger man than you have in the recent past.

Even your pontification and self aggrandizing silliness isn't
worth arguing with this week, Brain.

of course messages like this one just make a guy doubt wether you made
the trips at all, or even more likely wether they had an effect real
effect on you

First of all, who's the "guy"...?!?!

Considering your admitted deviance, we should establish whether
you are the "female" or not before accepting your self-assessment as
"the guy".

The mere act of your suggestion sets the stage for yet another
opporutnity to humiliate you ever further...But why?

Good luck to you, best wishes, and thank you

Thank you for your service in MS and LA.

You're welcome.

I've had my share of "fun" this week. I spent yesterday at the
Nashville Red Cross Chapter. CAP is supporting them with ground and
air services. It's a week later and you can still see the terror in
some of these kids eyes...It started to cloud over for a bit and some
kids started crying "The rain's coming again, Mommy...the rain's
coming!"

I can't imagine living life afraid of a summer rain on the porch
roof, can you?

I certainly can but then I haave lived with the threat of torndos much
of my life, and seen them first hand, as well as the Hurricane that
conviced me I never realy wanted to live on the gulf coast

I lived with the same "threat", having also grown up in the
midwest.

There's not a nearly as many violent weather events in Tennessee
as in Ohio.

Steve, K4YZ