Old September 9th 05, 05:26 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:
wrote:

I don't make fun of other people's religious faith.

So what? Is a persons faith a sacred cow? Should Mormons (the men of
course) be allowed to marry as many women as they want?

As many as they want? maybe not, as many as they can convince to marry
sure, why not?

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...it's against the law.

so what? that law is wrong indeed I think the morman could get it
struck down as unconstitutional using much the same approuch as the gay
right folks in striking at Amendment 2 in CO an the anti sodomy law of
TX

We see here your weakness shows up in the Code issue but dominates your
life

Nothing may ever be allowed to change

why should polygamy be banned? why for that matter shoudl polyandry be
banned?

Let's start of with inability to support the extended family for
one.

if that is the issue you add an ecomonic test to the maaraige system,

The number one problem in polygamy-prone communities is abject
poverty. Follow that with chronic medical problems associated with
in-breeding.

no one said anything about striking down other laws about cousins and
stuff like that

more of Stevie as a religous bigot

further by what right do you dictate the level of economics in a
counouity

Utah before the banning of Polygamy was a stable reasonably properous
splace, the towns where they practive it now out of sight lack the
resources to support themselve wether mongamy or polygamy is rule

cut

Chavez should file charges. Let due process work. BTW, that due
process was set up by evil religious people.

Ummm, where?

Not sure wher Pat is a resident, but in the state where Pat lives is a
good place to start

Guess you missed the point, Markie...

not at all

cut
Bravo! I was wondering if you were racist and only hated WASP's that
call for Jihad.

Where do you get this stuff Brian? I don't like any religion that tries
to impress it's beliefs on others, that engages in killing in the name
of God, and in general allows people of "faith" to use that faith to
cause harm.

indeed then you are much a fan of Cristain beliefs then I take it

"Christian" "than"

cut speeling cop
Steve, K4YZ