Old September 9th 05, 10:29 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Reinstalling line Markie cut to avoid answering:

QUOTE:

After all you claim to be an expert on Mental heath so you KNOW that
fact

W H E R E, Markie, have I E V E R claimed to be an "expert" on
ANYthing...?!?!

recanting you clims huh maybe the experence did some good. wther that
was just watching CNN/Fox or making the trips you claim can't be told

W H E R E, Markie, did I say that any of the EMS trips couldn't be
told? When I have more than 10 minutes at a time I will be glad to
tell about them.

learn english

Unlike you, I can both speak it and understand it perfectly well.

YOU stated (and "cut" to avoid embarrassment) that I CLAIMED to be
an "expert".

another lie I cut I simply did not bother to call you a liar Again

The comments were germane to your comments that I was an "expert"
on "mental health" issues.

You still ahve yet to provled said quote.

I asked YOU where you believe I ever made the claim of being
expert at ANYthing.

well you demanded it

you have claimed to an expert shot, in your one shot one kill message

I didn't claim to be an expert. Simply that I hit what I aim ait,
that being either figuratively or practically.

therefore yet again Stevie is a liar. you will not amdit it, but you
are

No, I am not a liar.

YOU have yet to prove it.

all of this was of course tangentail

No, it was not "tangentail".

cut

it what can't be told is wether you made the trips or
not, that that I can't tell wether you made tthe trip or just saw the
sences on CNN fox

cut

More quoting of my half of the comments while leaving yours in
place.

cut the tangential rant

The only thing "tangential" here is your trying to put words in
other peoples posts, Markie.\

Tangetcail is you mis understanding an english sentence and then
running off the page with it

"Tangential" "misunderstanding" "English"

First of all, I can't "run off the page" with anything here since
it's broadband.

Secondly, if YOU are going to criticize ANYone's spelling and
grammar, you should do it from a base of skillsets equivilent to the
person you're chastising.

In that case you again are deficient.

I can't tell if you made the trips. I am inclined to doubt it, but
maybe you did. What I know from your manner is that you were in no way
humbled by the alleged experence

"experience"

And I am inclined to not care if YOU care, Markie.

you took your inablity to reconize an eliptical phrase "..or making the
trips you claim can't be told" and ran off on a fabrication that I
claimed you were invoking somethihg security clearaenes instead of
using an understanding of the english language to properly understand
that the cluase meant in context that no one here can tell if you in
fact made the trip

"recognize" "something" "clearances" "English" "clause"

If anyone has to be "eliptical", they don't have a point...They
are trying to hide behind rhetoric and wordsmithing.

Which is exactly what you're trying to do now.

you blew your english gramar and went off on a rant, again as you have
done many times in the past

"English" "grammar"

Nope. You're the one in rant mode, Markie. This silliness of
trying to hide comments behind "eliptical phrases", and then trying to
justify the end-run are obvious.

Your attempt at "eliptical phrases" doesn't work with YOUR poor
"mastery" of the English language, Mark.

Steve, K4YZ