Old September 10th 05, 12:39 AM
Yodar

Bill wrote:
"D Peter Maus" wrote in message

Bill wrote:

I would like to hear which SW receiver you all think is/was the 'best
buy' for the money. I vote for the Drake SW2. I think they closed them
out at $400 a few years ago. What a sweet radio! From what I've read
about the Eton E1 it may well be a 'best buy'.

Bill

The Drake may very well be the correct choice. I bought mine at the end
of run, and have enjoyed it every day since.

Although HF 150 is not a bad choice, either. Certainly hard to find
more raw performance in such a small package.

AR-7030+ is a better radio than both of them, but on a performance for
the buck basis, the Drake is a far better buy.

Hello Peter, do you have the remote?

Best $300 SW RADIO OUT THER IS THE rx 320 from Ten Tec

Yodar