Old September 10th 05, 04:16 PM
Polymath

I wonder why I get the impression that
THE INCURABLE CBER is obsessed with me to
a degree that borders on mental derangement?

There's a simpler way for him to deal with
his own deep-seated inadequacy, and that is to
tackle and then pass a 12 WPM Morse Test, and
then to go on and build his own TX!

That way he won't have to keep sucking up to me.

ZZZZPK wrote:
"huLLy" wrote:

: Polymath wrote:
: Oops - forgot to cross-post to our friends in Yankland.....
:
: 11 years of posting under Outlook Express and similar
: packages (Turnpike, DIS) mean dissimilar habits!
:
: Turnpike and Demon Internet... even then you were bonkers... what was your
: Demon account name? Oh yes, cemetery.demon.co.uk
:
: What a bizarre choice! Why did you choose this?

so nice of you to change your posting name to something else other than
that of anothers registered callsign.

its a pity you dont have the courage to put your own callsign in, in the
same way that you could abuse anothers callsign.