Old September 10th 05, 09:14 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...it's against the law.

so what?

That's exactly what I expect from the Pivot Man of the Feeble
Five.

the truth glad not to disapoint you

"disappoint"

Always proving your disdain for our laws.

that law is wrong

No, it's not.

sure is as is any law based solely on the medevil concepts evolved by
the church

It's not based "solely" on concepts of any era of the Church,
Markie.

It has everything to do with economics and

indeed I think the morman could get it
struck down as unconstitutional using much the same approuch as the gay
right folks in striking at Amendment 2 in CO an the anti sodomy law of
TX

"Mormon" "approach"

No, they won't, and for the very reasons I stated.

that is you opinion, and not likely worth very much

"your"

At least it's legible.

We see here your weakness shows up in the Code issue but dominates your
life

My only "weakness" is my intolerance for liars and deceivers such
as yourself.

your weakness is your bigotry, but you can't se it of course.

There's no bigotry here, Markie.

A post with nothing that can be called a lie and still you flame and
flame

No flames, Markie.

Polygamy is wrong. I shown two very valid reasons for the
outlawing of polygamy, none of which has ANYthing to do with a Bible
verse.

However we see YOUR weakness, which is to simply "allow" anything
that allows YOU to just do as you darn well please, and to Hell with
the consequences.

and this a about me NOW? when did that happen I missed it

It's about YOU the same way YOU tried to make it about ME, rather
than the facts relative to the concept of polygamy.

as I have said I don't esp support marraiage at all

No doubt.

I bet Mrs Markie might not care to share her bed with YOUR
boyfriend.

Nothing may ever be allowed to change

Sure it can.

not according to you, once set set in law it must stay forever.

You and Lennie the Liar keep repeating that, and I keep asking you
to validate it...

Jim Crow was once Law too

Jim Crow was wrong on so many levels.

So is polygamy.

You're trying to perpetuate a LennieLie that has itself been
proven wrong over and over and over.

why should polygamy be banned? why for that matter shoudl polyandry be
banned?

Let's start of with inability to support the extended family for
one.

if that is the issue you add an ecomonic test to the maaraige system,

"economic" "marriage"

Indeed there should be. I also believe there should be a license
to breed.

as yes the Facist shows his head

Nope.

Just tired of seeing defenseless, unwanted children starving and
wasting away due to poverty and illness. It's far more prevelent than
you imagine, even in the most "modern" of cities.

However it's statistically proven fact that the more mouths you
have to feed the less likely you are to be able to adequately provide
for ALL the needs of ALL the members of the family.

The number one problem in polygamy-prone communities is abject
poverty. Follow that with chronic medical problems associated with
in-breeding.

no one said anything about striking down other laws about cousins and
stuff like that

I wish I knew what you were trying to say.

no you don't

Sure I do.

I'm just tired of trying to "make sense" of all-too-many of your
"sentences" that are nothing more than you trying to impress us with
the number of words you can string together.

more of Stevie as a religous bigot

It's got nothing to do with "religion", Markie.

yes it does

No, it does not.

I've not cited one line of religious doctrine here.

"Polygamy" is NOT a religion. It IS a "practice" that some
religions encourage.

never said it was a religion

Sure you have.

For the last two days you've tried to keep calling me a "religious
bigot" because of my opinion on polygamy.

but it is a practice you disapove of for religious reasons and that you
seek to maintaina ban becuase it suits your religous bigotry

Wrong, wrong, WRONG.

Again...I've not cited a single line of religious dogma or
doctrine, Markie. I HAVE very clearly stated my objections to polygamy
based upon economic and medical reasons.

I'd be glad to have you quote where I have said otherwise.

(This is where Markie will "cut" in his reply...)

More evidence of Markie running his mouth off.

cut
Utah before the banning of Polygamy was a stable reasonably properous
splace, the towns where they practive it now out of sight lack the
resources to support themselve wether mongamy or polygamy is rule

"prosperous" "place" "practice" "themselves" "monogamy"

They used to be "prosperous" when the economy was almost 90%
aggrarian.

Not so today. Most of those multi-spousal "families" are nothing
more than multiple-dwelling groups where "dad" can stay tonight and
procreate yet another mouth to feed.

becuase they are forced into marginal land and into hiding to practice
what they se as a tenant of their faith

Hardly.

A "large family" on a wide-ranging farm is the IDEAL place to
"hide".

Chavez should file charges. Let due process work. BTW, that due
process was set up by evil religious people.

Ummm, where?

Not sure wher Pat is a resident, but in the state where Pat lives is a
good place to start

Guess you missed the point, Markie...

not at all

Absolutely at all.

I sure do

Chav has recourse to the courts if he wishs

"wishes"

That will be intresting to see.

Steve, K4YZ