Old September 10th 05, 09:43 PM

From: on Sep 6, 5:25 pm

As much as it goes against my better judgement, I'm still going to give
Steve the stage to show how the past week has changed his life. It is
up to him to fly or flop, and I won't predict which he'll do. It's up
to him.

Dudly gonna FLOP. Again.

I'll bet he's even now searching, searching the net for phrases,
whole stories with which to embellish his middle-school journalism
attempts.

Maybe he thinks he can get a Pulitzer Prize for his "humbling
experience" tale? It isn't worth a Pullet Surprise...

If Steve simply stays away as he's done recently, he made a big
improvement.