Old July 10th 04, 04:30 PM
Bob Rinaldi

Nice shot Jim !

The advanced: When I sat in front of the FCC examiner way back when, I
thought that was the most technically difficult exam, and still think
so.

Bob
W1CNY

All outgoing mail and files scanned by GRISOFT ANTI-VIRUS PROFESSIONAL
EDITION.

http://www.w1cny.com/w1cny-1
W1CNY CCA-AC02-11321
Collins Collectors Association http://www.collinsradio.org
Sun AM Net: 29.050 Mc-1200 Central

Researching the surnames: DAUGELA, DAUGIELOS, DOWGIALO, DOWGIELLO and
VAITKUS, WAITKUS, SZEZTAKAUSKAS, RINALDI, RANAUDO, CIAMPI.
CAMPI. MACIULIS, PHELAN, STAPLETON, SURVELIUTE

The gold in the "Golden Years" is really rust !

"N2EY" wrote in message
In article , Aaron Jones
writes:

(N2EY) wrote:
It [Bash] *was* cheating.

Someone always feels cheated:
Extras when Generals were given their frequencies in 1953.

Advanceds too. "No kids, no lids, no space cadets, Class A operators

only..."

Generals when their frequencies were later taken away.

I wuz there, I remember.

The Government when Bash helped get em back with .

With what?

FCC didn't do a thing.

Fossil hams when the Government started using Bash test methods.

I'm only 50 - not quite a fossil yet...

And you Jim when I have my Extra given to me for sitting on my

butt...

When's that going to happen?

You have Advanced, right? Which means you've been waiting as much as

36
years.....

Good to hear from ya, "Aaron".

73 de Jim, N2EY