Old September 10th 05, 11:20 PM
an_old_friend

Jerry wrote:
cut
We can deny, denigrate, belittle, downrate Amateur radio all you like, but
facts is facts. I am sitting here LISTENING to HF ham radio traffic of all
kinds from the stricken area. A lot of it sounds important to ME, but then
what do I know? *I* am not the ones (Lenny) in denial!

the proof of the statements of Len and myself is in your title "Proof
of the Necessity of Amatuer Radio"

using proof and necessity mean you blow the truth right of the water

if you had choosen instead the "Importance of the ARS"

literaly how many more people would DIE without the ARS (and how do you
sdetermeine that without asking question about the operations?

IMO and in Lens I believe there is a difference between vital and
merely important

Jerry