Old September 11th 05, 12:58 AM

I get NOLA email newsletters,I have been getting them for a few years.I
wonder if my next NOLA email newsletter will be delayed for a while? I
wonder how www.ddaymuseum.org and www.confederate.com held
up in the New Orleans area? I wonder why I forgot about the Irish
Whiskey tasting thingy at Celticfest Mississippi (maybe it is because I
don't drink and drive) www.celticfestms.org and bought that d..n
$3.00 hamburger instead? I did buy a Celticfest Mississippi T Shirt for
$15.00 for that married Irish woman wayyyyy over yonder across the big
pond and I did take a lot of pictures (two film cartridges worth of
pictures) with my Kodak Advantix F600 camera too.Overall,I enjoyed the
whole shebang.
cuhulin