Old September 11th 05, 08:50 AM
Roger W.

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
In all deference Lloyd, I take issue with you. He is neither great nor
is the FCC afraid of him.

Rather, I believe with age mental disorder is advancing and the FCC
today is into cost effectiveness, which means solve problems without
litigation.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

And I remember preacher wanna-be ASX well. He used to tie up the fequencies
quite often. Bob was no stranger to blabfests and would tell others about
his melodious voice as he blabbed on and on. No wonder he feels an affinity
for K1MAN.
Still running your lawn service in Atlanta, preacher?
And Lloyd didn't write that, stupid. Lardass Lloyd is too busy delivering
pizzas for that five dollar an hour dead end job he cant get out of. Maybe
the 30 year old virgin should get a lawn mower and go into buseness with
you.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA