Old September 11th 05, 04:12 AM
FDR

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
8...
On Fri 09 Sep 2005 10:40:29a, "John S." wrote in message
oups.com:

David wrote:
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...103003,00.html

Whenb stories like this come at the beginning of an investigation they
are most likely leaked. Looks like Brown is gonna be made the fall guy
for Katrina.

No, he's going to get "resigned" most likely. Gov Blanco and Mayor Nagin
are
going to be the fall guys, and rightly so -- they earned the distinction.

If they had faith in Brown he wouldn't be back at Washington after the
biggest natural disaster to date. I bet we see his resignation within a
week or two. Bush will of course say what a great guy Brownie is.

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)