Old September 11th 05, 10:22 AM
The Magnum

wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:36:42 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

You *******s have ****ed over every country or civilization
you ever came into contact with. British Empire my ass.

I think you will find your ancestors are english, unless your a red

indian
you halfwit.

I have looked and thankfully, found to the contrary. In fact
the *******s killed a large number of my ancestors. Awaiting your
obvious cheap shot response.

So who are your ancestors... where did they originate from?

Or a Peurto Rican scumbag. The people who came into contact
with The British Empire learnt "well some of you did" how to become
civilised.

In other words, were enslaved. No thanks.

Americans enslaved blacks and nearly wiped out the Native Americans because
they wanted to take the land... the wars with the north and south,
confederates and yankies were some of the nastiest and uncivilised conflicts
in your history and you were well established as Americans at that time and
was not down to the British Empire.... i dont know where you learned your
history but wherever it was.. if it was... id sue them (hope that wasnt too
cheap a shot)

If it wasnt for the Likes of the British Empire you would be
running round in animalskin pants with a spear and live in a mud hut....

so
blow it out your ass chummy.........

You have a nice day now, you hear ...