Old September 11th 05, 03:45 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

wrote:

I find it hilarious that anyone would view rec.radio.shortwave as so
pivotal. LOL!

For at least three of the denizens, it's the only world they have. They
may be identified by their anti-social/drunken/insulting and in one
case, their imaginary 'wimminizing' ways. Surprisingly, they all share a
stint in the US forces. I hope that's just a coincidence, as
collectively they lowered the average intelligence of the Services by
twenty seven percent.

And still that's 97% higher than the intelligence of the average Canadian
****stain such as yourself!

LMAO at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

....why, looky here..only two more to go...Steve, you will note a marked
resemblance to Foghorn Leghorn in the style of their speech. It's
genetic, you understand.

mike