Old September 11th 05, 04:14 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

In article
Lloyd wrote:

you an others are just jelous of k1man but nobody could stop him since
1987 and it is to late now. barf will probaly merger with the iarn if the
talks go good and then they will grow biger than the arrl. barf and the

Says the "self-appointed" barfie Lloydie....who Herb Schoenbaum thought
was an idiot. Along with the rest of the ham community.

iarn are in talks right now so watch out. k1man is a great man and he will
lead us to victory and bring a new day to ham radio esp after cw is droped
from the exam and real radio hobbiests can become hams and iarn members.

barf and iarn rule!!!!!

That's our Lardass Lloyd Davies, always running his stupid mouth never
knowing what the hell he is talking about.
You are waiting to see if they will drop the code to get your General,
Davies, you are too stupid and lazy to EARN your General, you want it
handed to you because you are not all there. Sort of "affrimative
action," you want the standards lowered because you can't pass them as
they currently stand.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005, Bob Sherin, W4ASX wrote:

In all deference Lloyd, I take issue with you. He is neither great nor
is the FCC afraid of him.

Rather, I believe with age mental disorder is advancing and the FCC
today is into cost effectiveness, which means solve problems without
litigation.

Lloyd Davies, N0VFP is a mentally ill retard.

LARDASS Davies admits he's mentally challenged
in
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/...eid=1073965472
"I have no problems with learning code. I get stuck after I work on
about 5-10
letters. I cannot go any further. I'm stuck. I get a mental block."