Old September 11th 05, 04:47 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

I'm sure it will make headlines, 'tard boy. We plan on calling it the
"Occupation and Subjugation Tour"

Iraq was just a practice run for the invasion of Canada? People like you
don't belong in a civilized society, so it may be fitting that your only
friends are the guns you keep hidden away for a rainy day. I'm surprised
the Michigan Health Department granted you possession privileges..or
does your militia do it's own sanity checks?

The advance press seems to think it will be a rapid tour.

You deviates sure have a lot of synonyms for anal sex. Did you admit
your homosexuality to your commanding officers? What did you have to do
to get Colonel's rank in your militia? I'll bet there was lots of
alcohol involved...

What a loser...

mike