Old September 11th 05, 05:30 PM

I don't know,but I suppose,anybody in uk who wants a quick grab for a
brit cop Gun,just get a big screwdriver or something and steal a brit
s..t cop Gun from the trunk (brit speak s..t,boot) of a brit s..t cop
car.Let the air out of the tires (brit speak s..t,tyres) of the cop cars
too and get a rag and jam the rag up the tail pipes of them Stupid
looking brit cop cars too.Use your imagination,f..k em UP! Go to a store
and buy some of that liquid glass etch stuff and rub it on the brit s..t
cop cars windshields. (brit s..t speak,windscreens) ANARCHY!!! I SAY,,
SABOTAGE THE *******S!!!!!!!
cuhulin