Old September 11th 05, 06:55 PM
dxAce

clifto wrote:

Telamon wrote:
Well, I'm back from an evening out and listening Australia and New
Zealand with very poor signals on the 19 meter (15 MHz) band.

Wow, yet another flare in progress! What a weird day on the sun this has
been with one flare after another.

I got next to nothing for two hours last night (1-3 AM CDT) from KMOX
here in the Chicago area, between some QRN I can't explain or find the
source of and weak signals. Shoulda thought to try WWL but didn't;
they're usually strong here.

WWL put in a very nice signal here last night. I fell asleep listening to it on
the bedside radio and woke up to it still coming in well at about 6:30 AM.

dxAce
Michigan
USA