Old September 11th 05, 07:50 PM
FDR

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message Hmmm,
when you said victims and 9/11 I thought you meant the dead bodies.
As I recall, victims (those that survived 9/11) were shown on
conservative and liberal tv stations. And the victims (refugees) are on
liberal and conservative tv. So I don't think you have a point there.

Yes I do. You *******s were going to show them for political gain. Read
the post. You know you'll do what it takes to get your way. Don't deny it!

Please don't yammer about political gain when you've got a President who
wraps himself in the flag every chance he gets, and has a RNC who goes to
NYC for their nominating convention to trout out their rehtoric about
stopping terrorism in the shadow of the WTC.

B.H.