Old September 11th 05, 10:31 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Cmdr Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
See what I mean? Even when you are shown what the Hams are doing, you
doubt it. YOU ARE ONE PARANOID SCREWBALL.

Dan/W4NTI

You're aurging with an imbecile who along with some others just can't face
the fact that ham radio is playing a very important role in emergency
comms in this disaster and they don't have the ability, skills, knowledge,
or sense to be a part of it.

The local media here has done several spots about local hams being
involved, and yesterday a group were getting ready to deploy to the
affected area to set up more equipment.

Roger that......"Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up"
syndrome....hi hi.

Dan/W4NTI