Old September 12th 05, 03:42 AM
an_old_friend

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:

A threat to my ego? All I am doing is TRYING to explain to that hole
between your ears that Ham Radio is doing something good here. But you
simply refuse to believe it because you are in a RF hole in Upper Michigan.
Get you attitude adjusted.

No Dan you are flaming me for not taking your view of just How
important that role is, trying reading before you switch on the flame
thrower

Never said Ham wasn't doing somethinggood, never said it at all, merely
have stated that I don't see the value of that service as being as high
as you do. Saying that something isn't vital isn't saying something
isn't good, despite your instance to that effect

It's Got nothing to do with the fact I can't realy hear both side of
any of the traffic, I can hear NO ok but ofcourse not a word from the
stations answering them, mostly becuase either the prop is just wrong
to them or they are using beams and I am behind the reflector element

It s hard to believe that I need explain progation to you, but there it
is But of course you don't want me to judge the effort by what I can
hear, despite your insitance that I do so

He needs an "opti-rectomy" to sever that nerve that runs from his ahole
to his eyes that gives him that crappy outlook on life.

ah Buzz your normal jerk hood but at least you cut enough from Dan crap
to maybe respond to. perhaps he will even read it before turning the
flame thrower back on