Old September 12th 05, 05:10 AM
Mike Coslo

an_old_friend wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:

wrote:

Michael Coslo wrote:

wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote:

I ridicule many things.

Bravo!

You do too!

I don't make fun of other people's religious faith.

So what? Is a persons faith a sacred cow? Should Mormons (the men of
course) be allowed to marry as many women as they want?

As many as they want? maybe not, as many as they can convince to marry
sure, why not?

Not the point.

why should polygamy be banned? why for that matter shoudl polyandry be
banned?

Not the point. The point is a lot of people *don't* like either. A
number of people do. But turning it into a religious matter, ala some
religions, and then expecting all others to accept that, with no comment
is simply incorrect. Brian has a big problem with my making fun of what
I consider some of the more silly aspects of religion.

Some people find that 2 wives is one too many. Some say the same of 1
wife......

Are religious radicals sacred?

Okay, let me make fun of atheists.....

Q. What is the worst part about being an atheist?

A. No one to talk to during Orgasm.....

So where do we stop, Brian?

Has it started?

Oh absolutely.

Is it when they call for the government to
assassinate the leader of a country that they don't like?

Is that when they called to assassinate Bush Sr's life?

No it wasn't. It was when Pat Robertson called for the US to assassinate
Chavez. I'm not talking about politicos, I'm talking about religious
leaders.

Chavez should file charges. Let due process work. BTW, that due
process was set up by evil religious people.

Ummm, where?

Not sure wher Pat is a resident, but in the state where Pat lives is a
good place to start

Clinton sent a
couple of missiles into an emply office building to show that you can't
just go around threatening the President.

Is it when

they call for holy war?

Yeh, I think we should draw the line at Jihad.

There ya go!

Bravo! I was wondering if you were racist and only hated WASP's that
call for Jihad.

Where do you get this stuff Brian? I don't like any religion that tries
to impress it's beliefs on others, that engages in killing in the name
of God, and in general allows people of "faith" to use that faith to
cause harm.

indeed then you are much a fan of Cristain beliefs then I take it
cut

Huh? I don't quite get that, Mark.

- Mike KB3EIA -