Old September 12th 05, 08:09 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
Steve you are good at net copping and you would do a lot of pple a big
favor if you would net cop that childraper guy who posts from goggle and
get him kicked off. he is way worse than n9ogl and you got rid of him so
please get the childraper guy who is probaly realy Wiseman kicked off
goggle. thank you.

don't count on Stevie for action he was going to get arested 7 years
ago, and comitted to a mental institution
cut
I was going to get arrested? I don't think so.

Yes you claimed you were going to get me arrested, you were lying of
course but you cliamed it

"claimed"

No, I did not state I was going to "get you arrested".

yes you did you claimed that for saying I was colnel after you
threatened to kill me you going to get me aressted

"colonel" "arrested"

No, I said what you did was felonious and subjected you to arrest.

you also claimed you were going to get mental health to comit about a
month ago

No, I did not state I was going to get you committed.

you sure did

and that you would take action that would do more than anoy me

"annoy"

I said I was going to file the appropriate report. I did that.

If you're going to make crazy claims, at least get what I DID
say correct!

I am repateing your Crazy Claims

"repeating"

No...what you ARE doing is taking one thing, embellishing it and
re-wording it THEN "repateing" it as something I allegedly said.

That's dishonest and deceitful.

You talk a good game but when it comes to action you are always MIA

Nope.

I can't force Michigan's hand, however the FACT remains that a
case file is now open. It has YOUR name on it.

Nah at best you have caused to a file to be labeled and stuck in
cabiment somewhere, already forgotten

"cabinet"

No doubt it's hardly on anyone's "hot list"...However it was
received, acknowledged, and the next time your name comes up in the
right circles, it will be flagged.

You claimed that you could cause action that would do more than anoy me

"annoy"

You have caused nothing

The volume and tenor of your psots suggests otherwise.

Steve, K4YZ