Old September 13th 05, 04:11 AM
Jerry

"Cmdr Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
See what I mean? Even when you are shown what the Hams are doing, you
doubt it. YOU ARE ONE PARANOID SCREWBALL.

Dan/W4NTI

You're aurging with an imbecile who along with some others just can't face
the fact that ham radio is playing a very important role in emergency
comms in this disaster and they don't have the ability, skills, knowledge,
or sense to be a part of it.

The local media here has done several spots about local hams being
involved, and yesterday a group were getting ready to deploy to the
affected area to set up more equipment.

AW, they're just sore because their chicken band sets aren't being used to
pass that 'ere "eeee-mer-gen-ceee' traffic thar. "Shore thang thar, mercy
sakes, gre't day thar, guaran-tole ye, Ah know whutcha mean thar, shore do
thar, but I just cain't understand why ah ain't hearin' no reddio traffic
thar on this hyar CB thar fer Noo Orleens thar". (guffaw!!)