Old August 7th 04, 10:18 AM
gil

Robert Smits wrote in message slandnet.com...
On looking at various web sites and trying to find some more information
on an old Hallicrafters receiver I have, I find nothing with its model
number, but I can find an S-77 that appears to be identical in appearance.

I'm speculating that it's probably a Canadian model, (I live in Canada)
and made for the ham bands, and I'm guessing its vintage is about 1955.

Can anyone point me to a url that would confirm any of this?

Thanks, Bob

VE7HS

I had both the 77a and the plain 77 and could not tell them apart,
both general coverage.