Old September 13th 05, 11:48 AM

Mike Coslo wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:

wrote:

I don't make fun of other people's religious faith.

So what? Is a persons faith a sacred cow? Should Mormons (the men of
course) be allowed to marry as many women as they want?

As many as they want? maybe not, as many as they can convince to marry
sure, why not?

Not the point.

why should polygamy be banned? why for that matter shoudl polyandry be
banned?

Not the point. The point is a lot of people *don't* like either. A
number of people do.

Gay marriage?

But turning it into a religious matter, ala some
religions, and then expecting all others to accept that, with no comment
is simply incorrect. Brian has a big problem with my making fun of what
I consider some of the more silly aspects of religion.

Would you require people that have had a religious marriage ceremony to
then have a civil ceremony to make it all legal?

Remember seperation of Church/State.

Some people find that 2 wives is one too many. Some say the same of 1
wife......

More than a few men have trouble keeping even one happy.