Old September 13th 05, 03:42 PM
PowerHouse Communications

"kla1899" wrote in message

No moron giving the general URL of http://www.fcc.gov is not giving the
URL of where to download this fictional free file you keep talking about.
In fact there is nothing to download at http://www.fcc.gov but
"Headlines" in ether Word or Acrobat.

WRONG, you're just too stupid to find it I guess...

So you must injoy making people
think you know what your talking about when in fact you don't have a
clue.

Look in the mirror.. (Nice Spelling BTW)

You saying this information is free and can be downloaded from
fcc.gov is just sending people there looking for something that is not to
be found! Your wasting there time and your looking like just what your
are, a moron kid trying to look like a big boy that knows it all. a URL
where something can be downloaded would be:
http://wireless.fcc.gov/commoperators/eqp.html

Again, it exists, you're just too stupid to find it... I love those that
think they know everything, yet when they speak, or type, in this case,
removes all doubt of just how little they actually do know...
BTW, the only thing you will download at you're link is examination
questions for commercial operators. Quite useless in this case.

giving people a general web-site and saying you can get the complete fcc
database there is misleading to say the least, and calling me a liar
because I pointed out that fact really makes you look like a fool.

You pointed out nothing. You made yourself look like a fool...

Now go
back to playing your computer racing game and leave the big boys alone.
Or better yet put a real URL up to the page where this fictional file
can be downloaded, like I said I'll start it for you http://

Fictional, it is not... Too lazy to look for yourself? Yeah, thought so...

any one with a 10 or higher IQ can call them at 1-888-225-5322 or e-mail
them at and ask about buying the database.

Yup, you could, but why? You can download the information, UPDATED WEEKLY,
off their website for FREE...

...and it comes in a .pdf mormat that
will not work with any spreadsheet or bDase program you can figurout how
to use it.

Wrong, again. It comes as a .ZIP file that contains numerous ".dat" (text)
files, that can easily be imported into ANY database program, provided you
know how to use one. It can then be exported into whatever format you'd
like it to be in... (Great spelling, again, BTW!)