Old September 13th 05, 06:04 PM
The Magnum

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:46:08 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:56:06 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:13:08 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote

in
message
U-Know-Who wrote:
Well, if you ignore their cooking...
--

Now really, how creative can you get with horsemeat, potatoes,

and
cabbage?

Horsemeat.... I thought at first glance you'd written

"horse****".
You
wouldn't
have been far off if you had.

Ha haa hahahahaa aha pot and kettles with black included mate.

Every
country
knows the truth with that one, i wont push it further..

English five-star hotel -- one with French cooks.

Id say American 5 star hotel, with a Fatty Arbuckles or McDonalds

franchise

but you already know that...

Best you can do for a smiug-**** reply?

If we'd let the Germans have you in WWII, you'd at least have
a marginally better "cuisine" right now.

You do sprawl some absolute drivel. Id get out a bit more if i was

you....

Your ass was on the block and you damned well know it. As does
everyone else.

Sprawl??? Some kind of homespun limey longo? You should just
get out. Permanently.

Yes its a proper word even mentioned the the Concise English Dictionary...
try reading it sometimes, it will help with your spelling