Old September 13th 05, 06:07 PM
The Magnum

wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:52:15 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:59:13 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

wrote in message
news On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:11:01 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 18...
On Thu 08 Sep 2005 06:14:23p, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
wrote in message
:

The Magnum wrote:
I think you will find your ancestors are english, unless your a

red
indian you halfwit. Or a Peurto Rican scumbag. The people who

came
into
contact with The British Empire learnt "well some of you did"

how
become civilised. If it wasnt for the Likes of the British

Empire
you
would be running round in animalskin pants with a spear and

live
in a
mud hut.... so blow it out your ass chummy.........

You guys are civilized now? When did that happen?

I really need to get out more....

Well, if you ignore their cooking...

-=jd=-
--

Now really, how creative can you get with horsemeat, potatoes, and
cabbage?

Put enough curry in it and you can gag it down. Some people
forget which way civilization lowed in this regard.

So come on then mr food critic, give us an insight into what you eat

then
which puts you in a position to criticise or even to know what your

typing
about... and what do you mean by civilisation lowed in this regard...

its
bit of a strange statement...

Flowed, jerkoff. You have no gift for context. You're simply
unwilling to admit the only thing to recommend eating in England is
that which you were given by those you subjugated, natve English
"cuisine" is pasty crap.

Well given the standard of your spelling how are we supposed to know what
you are on about. And as for gift of context the utter drivel you spout

is
quite amusing. It also lets others know you are quite immature and dont

know
an awful lot. If I was to get down to the same level as you I would say

all
you americans eat are donuts, turkey and mcdonalds..... thats the

steriotype
which i know not to be true... now you need to realise what you know is
untrue too...

Lessee, spelling -- donuts mcdonalds i -- you have a lot to
criticize with. But since you think you'd have kicked German ass
alone, maybe you're better off caviling about spelling since you have
nothing substantive to argue with.

Ermm, i think you have me mixed up with someone else. Your the only one whos
mentioned the war... i think you have voices in your head which explains a
lot....