Old September 13th 05, 06:17 PM
The Magnum

Comprehension is a big word for you to spell correctly,

But I did so successfully, didn't I.

**Yes but quite probably because you looked it up in the dictionary....
shame you let yourself down in the next sentance though mis spelling a
simple word. You used "to" in place of "too"
By the way i dont own a pink horsie so either youve mistaken me for someone
else again or you have this sort of fettish going on in your head.... It's,
Isn't and Didn't are all correct terms of use. **

You, in turn, followed up immediately with -- its, isnt, and
didnt (all incorrect) in the following two sentences. So get down off
your pretentious pink horsie before criticizing my orthgraphy. Back
from the dictionary yet, you twit?

** Me the twit... lol, then you say a word that doesnt exist orthgraphy
unless you meant Orthography. Horsie also doesnt exist as a word... i could
go on.. and youd come back with more garbage so ill leave it there... carry
on if you must but im not going to waste any more time on you... have a nice
day now...