Old September 13th 05, 06:45 PM
Daniel J. Morlan

Just an aside... It is believed by some in high places that China will sweet
talk Mexico into giving them military access with intent to invade the
U.S.A. "should current trends continue..."

China is making plans for expansion. In their view, it's a matter of life
or death... Simple survival. Overpopulation, etc... The trigger could be
Taiwan.

Not anytime soon, but Hitler had his plans before 1930.

Who knows what will happen for sure, but this isn't the most outrageous
thing I've ever heard of. U.S. Relations with Mexico can certainly get
worse as the immigration issue eventually needs to be dealt with.

DJM
"David" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:47:11 -0500, wrote:

Suits me.I say NUKE all of the ragheads.
cuhulin

The Pakistani Ragheads or the Indian Ragheads (both have nuclear
missiles and both have ties to Russia and China. Will we then have to
nuke them, too?