Old September 13th 05, 11:36 PM
Al Klein

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:42:21 -0500, "PowerHouse Communications"
said in alt.radio.scanner:

"kla1899" wrote in message
. ..

No moron giving the general URL of http://www.fcc.gov is not giving the
URL of where to download this fictional free file you keep talking about.
In fact there is nothing to download at http://www.fcc.gov but
"Headlines" in ether Word or Acrobat.

WRONG, you're just too stupid to find it I guess...

If this were a moderated newsgroup ...

I especially love this part:

Now go
back to playing your computer racing game and leave the big boys alone.

What he doesn't know is that he aimed that at someone who's most
likely old enough to be his father, and who has been dealing with the
FCC since before he was born. My first phone ticket, which hasn't
gone by that name in decades, is older than he is.

But let's not confuse him by giving him facts. Let the little boy run
his lemonade stand. Some people might like unsweetened lemonade.