Old September 14th 05, 01:27 PM
Eric F. Richards

"The Magnum" wrote:

[...] What about the American Police who shoot to kill then
ask questions later.... your saying this doesnt happen?

you're.

No, I'm saying, we don't call them "specially trained." We call them
suspects, yank them off duty, and investigate them. Occasionally they
actually face justice. The rest of the time, the elected officials
feel our wrath.

The specially
trained quote is true... they are not normal Bobbies on the Beat.. but that
said, even specially trained people screw up sometimes, its a fact of life.

They may not be normal Bobbies on the beat, but their "special
training" has to go beyond ballroom dancing and proper behavior around
the Royals. Like, how to handle a high-stress situation and not let
the adrenaline cloud your judgement.