Old September 14th 05, 06:39 PM
The Magnum

"Eric F. Richards" wrote in message
"The Magnum" wrote:

[...] What about the American Police who shoot to kill then
ask questions later.... your saying this doesnt happen?

you're.

No, I'm saying, we don't call them "specially trained." We call them
suspects, yank them off duty, and investigate them. Occasionally they
actually face justice. The rest of the time, the elected officials
feel our wrath.

*Oh i think youll find we have the same thing here in the UK. Theres many an
occasion this has happened over the years. Just because of one highlighted
incident dont think its common place

The specially
trained quote is true... they are not normal Bobbies on the Beat.. but

that
said, even specially trained people screw up sometimes, its a fact of

life.

They may not be normal Bobbies on the beat, but their "special
training" has to go beyond ballroom dancing and proper behavior around
the Royals. Like, how to handle a high-stress situation and not let
the adrenaline cloud your judgement.

*I think your becoming a bit silly now. Everyone at sometime makes a
mistake.. thats why its so heavily publicised when it happens because its
out of the ordinary. Ive seen film footage of an american police woman
accidentally shooting a suspect while hes on the floor and being restrained
and handcuffed without undue problems. Does this mean the american police
all shoot the criminals when they are helpless on the floor? no.. it was an
accident in the heat of the moment.. if you want the clip so you can see im
not making it up i will find it for you..