Old September 14th 05, 09:53 PM
Eric F. Richards

"The Magnum" wrote:

"Eric F. Richards" wrote in message
"The Magnum" wrote:

One occurance and the Brazilian guy was so innocent his address was

found in
one of the un-exploded back packs.

Great. That thar is a shootin' offense, sorry, offenCe, yessir.

We have courts for that. We may not like the ponderous process and
the unfortunate celebrated screwups it has produced, but it beats
shooting a guy in the head AFTER you've captured him.

You suffer the same problems in America so dont give me that. It was a one
of rare occurance thats why it was so well publicised.

It is *your* words and *your implicit indictment* that I quoted above.
You said that he "was so innocent his address was found..." not the
police, not anyone else. YOU.

Now, either the police screwed up, or this is English Justice and
that's just okay. One or 'tother.

Now, I'm working on the assumption that they screwed up. Fine. What
I'm saying is that this so-called "special training" (your phrase
again) they got isn't up to the job. Some random Bobby may not carry
a gun, but those who do -- and are authorized to use force to
potentially preempt a terrorist act -- DAMNED WELL BETTER BE TRAINED
IN HOW TO MAKE A SNAP DECISION UNDER STRESS.

Your "special training" isn't worth ****.