Old September 15th 05, 01:45 AM
an_old_friend

RST Engineering wrote:
I'm just not "in the know". Why would or would not the FCC consider all
comments, and what is an "FR Notice"? To be sure of being heard, can we
repost what we posted prior to the FR Notice?

no one is truely in the know here. I would say you could resend just in
case You might mention that the dates issue to sure

Hopefully Len would move such a dub out of the sole previous to
publishing stats, and you might add more to flesh out your remarks

OTOH I believe the FCC will not realy discount any coment made before
formal publication

Jim

wrote in message
ups.com...
Scorecard in the NCTA v. PCTA Amateur Opinions on NPRM 05-143:

As of 13 Sep 05, WT Docket 05-235 Comments on Test Element 1
Elimination/Retention tabulation:

ALL to Date Since FR Notice