Old September 14th 05, 11:35 PM
Steveo

"The Magnum" wrote:
"Eric F. Richards" wrote in message
"The Magnum" wrote:

One occurance and the Brazilian guy was so innocent his address was

found in
one of the un-exploded back packs.

Great. That thar is a shootin' offense, sorry, offenCe, yessir.

We have courts for that. We may not like the ponderous process and
the unfortunate celebrated screwups it has produced, but it beats
shooting a guy in the head AFTER you've captured him.

You suffer the same problems in America so dont give me that.

-cross posts snipped-

The difference being, most that read rrcb -live- in the states. If you're
gonna try and change the world, this ain't the group to start with.

You'll need to control us Irish doods first...good luck.