Old August 13th 04, 11:52 PM
K3UD

In article ,
"Henry Kolesnik" wrote:

Hank,

Thanks for the response. I have it posted over there and so far have got
nothing in reply. I think that the Neutrowound is somewhat rare for some
reason.

73
George
K3UD

Try going to rec.antiques.radio+phono...
This is their forte.

--
73
Hank WD5JFR
"K3UD" wrote in message
Hello,

I know that this is not an amateur radio boatanchor but I was given a
Neutrowound 6 tube radio that was manufactured in 1926 and thought
someone here might be able able to help me find a schematic for it.

From what I can gather on the web, Neutrowound never published their
schematics for some reason, but I wonder if anyone who has restored one
may have produced a schematic as part of the documentation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks es 73
George
K3UD