Old September 15th 05, 06:39 PM
Allodoxaphobia

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:05:54 GMT, Kb2sin wrote:
I am looking for 75 foot of 20 Gauge 6 Conductor shielded Rotor cable if
anyone has any to spare. Please email me at
Thanks and 73's
de kb2sin

I've always gone to One Of The Big Hardware Stores and purchased 2 (two)
of the 100 foot 14 ga. extension cords that they seem to sell as "loss
leaders" every other week or so. The Plus is you get a whole lot less
voltage drop on a long run for the rotator. (And, if you cut the ends
Just Right, you can make up a set of 4 short extension cors. HI!HI!)

HTH
Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux