Old September 15th 05, 04:30 PM
Coyoteboy

Bob Bob wrote:
Hi James

My first thought is to use one of those (no license needed) low power HF
frequencies set aside for telemetry, garage doors etc. The allowed power
output varies from place to place. From memory I think around the 1-50mW
range.

I was thinking along this line too but having no experience with RF
transmissions or methods of doing so I've just realised i'm going to
need to sit back and read for a while! Coding im OK with, electronics I
can deal with (though I mainly do microprocessor stuff) but RF is less
in my area lol. Thanks for the hints, I'm currently running through
google pages like never before so I'll get back to you when i feel
more on a level to understand the information presented.

Thanks again!
James