Old September 15th 05, 10:49 PM
an_old_friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
From: Dan/W4NTI on Sep 13, 1:25 pm

More BS from the non ham Lennie the loser.
plonk

Dan/W4NTI

Per SOP ignore any data insult any oposition Boring Dan realy getting
boring

As usual A-O-F you got it wrong. My problem with Lennie is he simply can't
stay on subject. Spins everything that is said. And his one track mind of
anti-CW and basically anti-ham rhetoric gets tired quickly. So I have
decided to plonk him. He is not relevant to a serious discussion in this
group, since he is not a member of the society. Dig it?

Aagin SoP ranting form you, anyone different knows nothing of value

Boring Dan Boring

Sorta like you are getting to be A-O-F.

Dan/W4NTI