Old September 16th 05, 03:54 PM
K5VSE

I got my whole "C" line for $350.00, including a nice set of cables. And
the WORKED!!! Got them on the air daily. Only thing I really did was to
repaint the cabinets, as they showed normal wear for a rig that old. It just
struck me a little strange to see someone pay THAT much for a set of cables.
I even got my TR-4 for only $75.00 and use it from the shop pretty near on a
daily basis as well. Oh well, some folks, as you say got more money than
sense.

Have a nice day!

--
Mike-K5VSE
Formerly WB6VSE, senior tech, amateur division