Old September 17th 05, 02:28 PM
John Ferrell

Now I understand!
I this case I would get some of the soft rope like window putty from
the hardware store to seal up the rotator while it was vulnerable. I
have not bought any for years, I assume it is still available. Play
Dough does not work well, it either shrinks and falls out or hardens.

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:41:56 -0400, Ted Goldblatt
wrote:

I have done this in the past, but because of the way the rotor is
mounted on the Rohn tower, it isn't possible to seal it very well this
way - I was looking for suggestions for better ways of weatherproofing
it for this period.

Marshall