Old September 17th 05, 07:38 PM
Morris

Whether the previous post is sarcastic, satire or meant to be
forthright, let me tell you something about Baxter and IARN. The
greatness and followers are but illusions. Marketing yet unreal.

When Hurricane Andrew hit here in 1992, I had been working closely with
Glenn. Arguably I was the number 2 man out of 5, all of whom since
have long gone.

At the time, I was a believer. So, when Andrew demolished this whole
area, leaving it unrecognizable, I waited for my leader. A day. Two
days. A week. A month. A year.

He never came. High on TV, radio and media, Glenn is short on
sincerity and honesty. He is the personality type that if not
recognized for his good deeds, rather than be unrecognized, he prefers
to be recognized for his bad deeds. Whatever it takes to be
recognized, it is recognition he seeks.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX