Old September 18th 05, 11:05 PM
The Magnum

"Steveo" wrote in message
"The Magnum" wrote:
"Eric F. Richards" wrote in message
"The Magnum" wrote:

One occurance and the Brazilian guy was so innocent his address was

found in
one of the un-exploded back packs.

Great. That thar is a shootin' offense, sorry, offenCe, yessir.

We have courts for that. We may not like the ponderous process and
the unfortunate celebrated screwups it has produced, but it beats
shooting a guy in the head AFTER you've captured him.

You suffer the same problems in America so dont give me that.

-cross posts snipped-

The difference being, most that read rrcb -live- in the states. If you're
gonna try and change the world, this ain't the group to start with.

You'll need to control us Irish doods first...good luck.

The Irish are a law unto themselves. That said, at least the Irish ie. the
IRA apart from the pub bombings and once when a bomb went off early, had a
bit of humanity and did actually warn about their bombs to give people time
to evacuate.. they were into terror rather than murder although it did used
to happen.
We thought it was simmering down with the disarmament and disbandment of the
IRA but then there was the rioting the other week with the orange march....
god they hate oranges ;o)