Old September 19th 05, 07:40 PM
Dave Heil

Dee Flint wrote:

From what I can see, Mr Anderson hates ham radio, children,
women, and anyone younger than he is.

His behavior here sure indicates that, but I think it's really much
simpler.

Len just likes to argue online. So he writes all kinds of
stuff full of insults, wisecracks, put-downs, errors, and
other nonsense in an attempt to get an argument going. Of
course an argument requires a disagreement, so he'll do
everything he can to be disagreeable.

In fact, he takes any disagreement with his views as a
personal insult. The worst thing you can do is to prove
him factually wrong about something, or observe how
predictable his behavior here is.

His behavior here can be predicted with very high accuracy
by reference to the profile I have posted. Watch - you'll
see examples of it. Of course pointing that out is
considered "character assassination" by him.

I hit the Novice bands in 1963 with a Heathkit DX-40 and Knight R-100
and a couple of wire antennas. I didn't encounter the unpleasant
Leonard H. Anderson on the ham bands then. It is now late 2005 and I'm
closing on half a million QSOs. I've still not had to deal with Len
Anderson on the ham bands. Professionally, I never had to put up with
Leonard Anderson in any capacity. Life is good.

Dave K8MN