Old September 20th 05, 12:17 AM
Clif Holland

Value of an item is determined by the free market (Ebay in this case) and
not by what one person believes it to be worth.

--

Clif

"K5VSE" wrote in message
link.net...
I can't believe someone paid $127.50 for the inter connect cables for a set
of Drake twins. That's just my opinion, and of course I could be wrong!

DRAKE C-LINE CABLES NEW! SWITCHCRAFT WITH LABELS! R-4C
$127.50

Mike-K5VSE
Formerly WB6VSE, senior tech, amateur division
SBE/Linear Systems, Watsonville, CA
All out going mail scanned with Norton AntiVirus 2005
APA-220, USS Okanogan, LSD-31, USS Point Defiance
On 3.922 nightly
Restoring and using Drake Radios! TR-4C, RV-4C, TR-4, T4X-C, R4-C
In God We Trust
Web site:
http://members.tripod.com/sjsharks/index.html